OHIO_Cushings

We are the Ohio Cushings!! Living & Laughing in Cleveland....snowy Cleveland. Dennis, Kristin, Travis, Kady, Camden and Carly too!!

Monday, September 19, 2005

First time ever = Fantasy World Series!!!

Although Baseball season is winding down, the Cleveland Indians have a marveloous shot at the post-season, and Football [and Fantasy Football] have just begun, there has been a "first" that needs announcing.....


After playing Fantasy Baseball for 5 years, and over 10 teams/attempts, I have finally made it to the "World Series!!"

In fact, since July 18, my team has really been ripping it up - going 63-10-5. I made a huge move in the standings as well, going from 11th [out of 12] to third, and into the playoffs.

Round 1 of the playoffs - I won 9 categories out of 10 [5 batting categories, 5 pitching] to advance. Round 2 = more of the same, winning 9-0-1. So here I am, the "big one" - with potential to have a Fantasy World Series title to compliment my TWO Fantasy Superbowl titles!! Wahooo!!

I'll be sure to post whether I win or lose.....but just like the Cleveland Indians chances to make the playoffs in 2005, I have a heck of a shot at winning my Fantasy World Series!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home