OHIO_Cushings

We are the Ohio Cushings!! Living & Laughing in Cleveland....snowy Cleveland. Dennis, Kristin, Travis, Kady, Camden and Carly too!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bookends


When Carly was born with dark hair, the first thing that we thought of was, "Where in the heck did this come from?" We've had 2 weeks now to get used to the nonconformist in the family.

The second thought that went thru the mind was "She certainly is different from the other two." Dark hair, feed me/burp me/change me attitude (OK, this is not so different from the other two), decent sleeper (yes, we know this can and WILL change). But with all the differences between all three kids, Kady being the ever so girly girl, Cam being a man's boy, and Carly being, well, right now she is just being.

A Rose between 2 Thorns? I tend to think not. A mouse between 2 Bulls? [as in a "Bull in a China Shop"], I tend to think so. You be the judge......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home